Have you ever asked yourself, "Self, why is digital marketing so complex for service-based businesses?"
Digital marketing is made complex by two main factors:
1. The intricacies marketing agencies create to measure success for large enterprise companies.
2. The plethora of tactics and tools available to obtain enterprise marketing goals.
Neither completely pertains nor scales down to the needs of small or medium-sized businesses, and less so for service-based businesses. Michael Buzinski shows you the path to doubling your website revenue using the Rule of 26. In this easy-to-read guide to simplifying your website marketing plan, you will learn...
- The only three key performance indicators (KPIs) you need to track when marketing your website.
- The three clear objectives that will double your website revenue.
- How to leverage both earned and paid website marketing tactics without needing to be a marketing genius.
- Simple strategies that increase your revenue without proportionately increasing your workload.
Stop guessing about how to make your website work for you. Leverage the Rule of 26 to grow your business by working smarter, not harder. Using Michael’s clear and precise three-step website marketing plan will drastically increase the leads garnered from your website and help you get paid what you are worth.
Already read The Rule of 26 and want more?
Buzz is putting together the next Rule of 26 Cohort. For a limited time, you can join this exclusive learning experience for FREE. The cohort aims to help its participants through the process of achieving the three core objectives lined out in The Rule of 26. This online group couching experience is a safe environment to get answers, brainstorm, and collaborate with Buzz and the other entrepreneurs in your cohort. Each group meets once ever other week. We ask that you only apply if you are willing to commit to being present at every meeting.
To be considered, fill out the application below. Since successful cohorts are limited in size and require a certain level of diversity, not all applicants will be immediately accepted. We will let you know if your application has been put on a waiting list for the next cohort. We allow no more than 12 in each cohort. So, if you are looking to take The Rule of 26 to the next level, apply now to be in the next cohort.
© Copyrights by Buzzbizz Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.